Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Tobias Bouschen <to...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2022/02/27 21:34:27 UTC

Move of specification to repo clr-apache/jdo-specification

Hi all,

as discussed in the last conference call, I have split of the
specification from the db-jdo repository and moved it to the repo
clr-apache/jdo-specification
(https://github.com/clr-apache/jdo-specification). I force-pushed the
changes onto the main of the new repo (as it was basically empty).

I moved the files around to match the new structure. The ODT files to
generate the specification are now located in 'src/', and the history of
generated PDFs (currently only containing 3.2) is located in
'releases/'. I also moved the README.odt to the repo root to prepare it
for the conversion into MD.

Please check that everything is in order with the new repo.

I have also create a PR to delete the specification directory from the
db-jdo repo as it is now no longer needed/wanted. See
https://github.com/apache/db-jdo/pull/38.

Best regards,
Tobias

Re: Move of specification to repo clr-apache/jdo-specification

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tobias,

I took a quick look and it's great. Thanks for all this.

I've taken the action item to create the README.md from the README.odt. I'll check it in within a couple of days.

Thanks,
Craig

> On Feb 27, 2022, at 1:34 PM, Tobias Bouschen <to...@googlemail.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> as discussed in the last conference call, I have split of the specification from the db-jdo repository and moved it to the repo clr-apache/jdo-specification (https://github.com/clr-apache/jdo-specification). I force-pushed the changes onto the main of the new repo (as it was basically empty).
>
> I moved the files around to match the new structure. The ODT files to generate the specification are now located in 'src/', and the history of generated PDFs (currently only containing 3.2) is located in 'releases/'. I also moved the README.odt to the repo root to prepare it for the conversion into MD.
>
> Please check that everything is in order with the new repo.
>
> I have also create a PR to delete the specification directory from the db-jdo repo as it is now no longer needed/wanted. See https://github.com/apache/db-jdo/pull/38.
>
> Best regards,
> Tobias

Craig L Russell