Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Enrique Rodríguez Lasterra <la...@javahispano.org> on 2007/05/09 23:34:13 UTC

Cannot see entry of frontend blog

I upgraded roller from 2.1.1 to 3.1. When i end the isntalation i follow
instructions, and i create a new main blog to put in the front page.

Whe i create new entries on this blog i see on the front page with others
posts, but i cannot read it. If i click on the main blog entries i'm
redirected to the front page.

Is this a normal behaviour?

You can see it on http://weblogs.javahispano.org and the entry is
http://weblogs.javahispano.org/blogsjh/entry/nueva_version_del_software

Regards.

--
_______________________________
Enrique Rodriguez Lasterra

Re: Cannot see entry of frontend blog

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 5/9/07, Enrique Rodríguez Lasterra <la...@javahispano.org> wrote:
> I upgraded roller from 2.1.1 to 3.1. When i end the isntalation i follow
> instructions, and i create a new main blog to put in the front page.
>
> Whe i create new entries on this blog i see on the front page with others
> posts, but i cannot read it. If i click on the main blog entries i'm
> redirected to the front page.
>
> Is this a normal behaviour?

Yes. If you want the front-page of your Roller blog server to be an
aggregation of all blogs in the Roller server then you did the right
thing... create a main blog, set it as the front-page blog and
configure it to have aggregated feeds.

If on the other hand, you just want the front-page blog to be a normal
blog, then pick some other theme and don't configure it to use
aggregated feeds.

- Dave