Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Aakash Gupta <aa...@outlook.com> on 2020/08/26 11:40:25 UTC

Request to get added to Asignee list

Hi,

Please add me to the JIRA Asignee list. I would like to start contributing.

Jira user id: aakashgupta96
Full Name: Aakash Gupta

Apologies in case I've sent this request to wrong mailing list.

Thanks,
Aakash Gupta

Re: Request to get added to Asignee list

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Done. Thanks for your interest in Apache Kafka!

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.