Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Hiren Budhrani <h....@pocos.nl> on 2016/04/06 11:29:24 UTC

Summernote editor not activated

Hello all,

I am having an issue with the summenrote editor. I followed the
instructions provided on the summernote-addon github page. That is:

1. add this to the pom.xml file in the dom

<dependency>
     <groupId>org.isisaddons.wicket.summernote</groupId>
     <artifactId>isis-wicket-summernote-cpt</artifactId>
     <version>1.11.0</version>
</dependency>

2. add this to the class that is using the editor

import  org.isisaddons.wicket.summernote.cpt.applib.SummernoteEditor;

3. add this annotation to the string property

@SummernoteEditor(height  =  100,maxHeight  =  300)

But when editing the String, the default editing mode is shown, not the
rich text editor.

Could you think of something I am missing or doing

http://imgur.com/a/CEdls

Thanks for any input

  http://imgur.com/a/CEdls

--
Hiren Budhrani

Junior Programmer | Pocos bv

T+M: 088-0100721 |  h.budhrani@pocos.nl| Sales: sales@pocos.nl | Service: servicedesk@pocos.nl

Re: Summernote editor not activated

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.
Here's [1] more on the AppManifest and how to set configuration properties
[2]

[1]
http://isis.apache.org/guides/rgcms.html#_rgcms_classes_AppManifest-bootstrapping
[2]