Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2022/02/17 04:53:43 UTC

[NOTICE] Pulsar Helm Charts Repo is temporarily down

Hi everyone,

Just want to let everyone know that the Pulsar Helm Charts repo is
temporarily down due to the new Pulsar website push. The
`charts/index.yaml` was not added to the new Pulsar site. So if you are
using the helm command to pull the charts, it will fail. A bunch of the
committers is looking into the issue now. We will keep everyone posted on
the progress.

- Sijie

Re: [NOTICE] Pulsar Helm Charts Repo is temporarily down

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.
We can revert the PRs that switched over if necessary and follow with more testing.

It’s a trade off.

All the best,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone