Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by Nodir Egamberdiev <en...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/01 10:44:19 UTC

Kandula1 Checkout Problem

Hi! Sorry for inconvenience.
Could anyone please tell me how to fix the following problem, which
occurs when i try to checkout Kandula1 form svn repository using
TortuiseSVN client from the URL
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/kandula/.

Error    PROPFIND request failed on '/viewvc/webservices/kandula/branches'
Error    PROPFIND of '/viewvc/webservices/kandula/branches': 301 Moved
(http://svn.apache.org)

Thank you in advance,
Nodir

Re: Kandula1 Checkout Problem / Kandula new SVN urls

Posted by Nodir Egamberdiev <en...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for precise answer Hannes.

Hope i'll find working open source implementation of WS-C, WS-AT, WS-BA.

Posted by bimalee salpitikorala <bi...@gmail.com>.
It's there in the new TLP...

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/axis/axis2/java/kandula/branches/Kandula_1/

thanks,
Thilina

Posted by Hannes Erven <ha...@erven.at>.
Dasarath,

Posted by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>.
Quoting Hannes Erven <he...@apache.org>:

> Folks,
>

> unfortunately Kandula_1 was "removed" by the recent change in the ASF
> Webservices repository.
>
> The project itself is still accessible, just set the revision to 909724
> when viewing.
>
> e.g. Browser View:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/kandula/?pathrev=909724
>
> Checkout command line:
> svn
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/kandula/branches/Kandula_1@909724

Hannes,

Do you know where they have moved it? Or have they moved it to a graveyard
of some kind:-) Due to my thesis work, I couldn't keep track of what they were
doing in the web services project. I saw you chip in your name into the new
committer list so I guess you still have your karma.

Regards,
-- dasarath