Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lutz Hühnken <lh...@googlemail.com> on 2010/01/07 22:06:41 UTC

blackbird (5.1)

Hi,

I do not want to use the blackbird console, especially not on the
production server, plus it breaks my application on IE (because of the
cookie it sets, it somehow breaks the cookie handling because IE does
not separate them properly).

I see other peoples have problems with it too:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-678
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-908

but I have not seen a way to disable it in 5.1. Could someone point me
in the right direction?

Thanks,
Lutz

--
altocon GmbH
http://www.altocon.de/

Re: blackbird (5.1)

Posted by Alfonso Quiroga <al...@gmail.com>.
Lutz, now I remember that I posted this solution in the past. As I
don't want to re-post, I give you the link
http://tapestry.markmail.org/search/?q=clientinfrastructure#query:clientinfrastructure+page:1+mid:vuehv5hu2hsi7lyp+state:results

and I suggest you to use markmail, it's a good tool, you can search
anything in the tapestry list (and others)
greetings

Re: blackbird (5.1)

Posted by Alfonso Quiroga <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: blackbird (5.1)