Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jonny Cavell <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/20 13:23:18 UTC

Installing multiple environment-specific JARs in one go

Hi

I would like Continuum to install multiple versions of jars (dev, test and
live). I have successfully edited my pom.xml to deploy a different jar
depending on an ${env} property (set in a profile):

<plugin>
  <configuration>
  <classifier>${env}</classifier>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

However, although you can specify a comma-separated list of profiles, it
appears that only the last one given is used when installing the jar. Is it
possible to configure the pom so that I don't have to set up multiple
projects in Continuum, indentical in all respects apart from specifying a
different profile?

Thanks

Jonny