Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2007/11/06 18:03:55 UTC

Re: Qpid examples - C++, Python, Java

Jonathan, as your not a committer we will need you to attach the
update to a JIRA and grant the ASF license to the work.

If you are looking for a simple JMS example then we currently have one
on the M2.1 branch:
branches\M2.1\java\client\example\src\main\java\org\apache\qpid\example\simple

--
Martin Ritchie

Re: Qpid examples - C++, Python, Java

Posted by Jonathan Robie <jo...@redhat.com>.