Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ray Nicholus <rn...@widen.com> on 2011/04/17 05:56:20 UTC

HTMLUnit & Tapestry 5

I have written some fairly basic tests that all pass on IE & FF, but fail
when I use HTMLUnit.  I'm using 2.0b3 for all webdriver deps & geb 0.5.1.

Looking at the HTML left by GebReportingSpec for the HTMLDriver, the "sign
in" button that it is supposed to click is not appearing as an anchor,
rather, it is appearing as a a span.  It starts out as a span and then is
replaced with an anchor after the page has rendered, via javascript.  This
is how Tapestry apparently creates LinkSubmit elements.  The sign-in element
in our tapestry template file happens to be a LinkSubmit.

Hmm, now, how to deal with this.  Any suggestions?

Re: HTMLUnit & Tapestry 5

Posted by Ray Nicholus <rn...@widen.com>.
I'm actually struggling quite a bit with HTMLUnit.  I'm finding quite a few
pages that work just fine in "real" browsers but not so well in HTMLUnit.

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 12:36 AM, Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korhonen@gmail.com

Re: HTMLUnit & Tapestry 5

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Re: HTMLUnit & Tapestry 5