Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Lyor Goldstein <lg...@apache.org> on 2018/10/01 06:49:57 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Mina SSHD 2.1.0

>>  #2 is not an option imho.  Given the amount of work that would be
needed to manually re-package and re-sign the distributions artifacts, i'd
go for #1 if this is considered a blocker.

Reasonable - I was only bringing it up so that when we decide how to
proceed we have all the relevant options

>> So if you go for a release (which I vote +1 in the current state of the
git tag, considering Lyor's explainations), be sure to add a note in the
Announce explaining why it does not build from the source package and what
to do to have it build.

>> Sounds perfect to me. I'll close the release tomorrow then.

Agreed...

Re: [VOTE] Release Mina SSHD 2.1.0

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Lyor, would you mind writing the release annoucement ? I'll publish the
artifacts this morning, so we can send it later today.

--
Guillaume Nodet