Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Julian Jaffe <ju...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/14 06:50:54 UTC

Re: Spark-Druid Connectors

Hey Gian and other Druids,

Is there anything I can do to encourage reviews of this code? Would a dev guide or design doc be helpful to reviewers? Can I bribe someone with chocolate :)?

Thanks,
Julian

Re: Spark-Druid Connectors

Posted by Julian Jaffe <ju...@gmail.com>.
Bimonthly ping for reviews :) I’m perfectly willing to hop on Slack or a video call to walk through the code and design as well if potential reviewers would find that helpful.

Re: Spark-Druid Connectors

Posted by Julian Jaffe <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hey Samarth,

Re: Spark-Druid Connectors