Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Dongying Jiao <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/06 03:33:19 UTC

Exception when setup oozie HA using virtual IP

Hi:
Do you have the detail steps on setting up oozie HA using virtual IP?
I setup oozie HA using virtual IP, server-1 and server-2(active-active),
when we take down server-1 any oozie job submitted fails with below
stacktrace. If both are up , there is no issue.
ERROR RecoveryService$RecoveryRunnable:517 - SERVER[XXXX] USER[-] GROUP[-]
TOKEN[-] APP[-] JOB[-] ACTION[-] Exception, / by zero
java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
        at
org.apache.oozie.service.ZKJobsConcurrencyService.checkJobIdForServer(ZKJobsConcurrencyService.java:167)
        at
org.apache.oozie.service.ZKJobsConcurrencyService.isJobIdForThisServer(ZKJobsConcurrencyService.java:129)
        at
org.apache.oozie.service.RecoveryService$RecoveryRunnable.runWFRecovery(RecoveryService.java:362)
        at
org.apache.oozie.service.RecoveryService$RecoveryRunnable.run(RecoveryService.java:146)
        at
org.apache.oozie.service.SchedulerService$2.run(SchedulerService.java:175)
        at
java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)

It seems server-2 can't get oozie server list from zookeeper. Zookeeper
connection string is already added to oozie site.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Dongying Jiao

Re: Exception when setup oozie HA using virtual IP

Posted by Dongying Jiao <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi:
I opened a JIRA for this issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OOZIE-2755