Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jake Thompson <JT...@allezsoftware.com> on 2001/09/20 12:58:13 UTC

CVS or 1.0

Hi All,

I am using struts for an internal, almost production system.  I can handle
quirks, but it obviously still must perform correctly and be easily updated
in the future.

Is my best option to use 1.0 as the foundation, or should I use the CVS
devel version?

I will be developing for 2 months, so if a new version is planned by then I
should probably use the devel version. However, I have used 1.0 so far and
it has done the trick.

Any comments are very welcome.

Thanks,
Jake T.

Re: CVS or 1.0

Posted by Ted Husted <ar...@jab.org>.
I would use the 1.0 production release. The Website is being updated to
clarify that we recommend that production sites use the production
release.

All the changes proposed for 1.1 at this point are really add-ins, and
the bug fixes have been minimal.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/