Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org> on 2018/04/09 20:25:57 UTC

Documentation for Configuration of Notifications Framework

Courage,

Can you point me to the documentation for end users/sys admins to configure
the notifications framework?

I know that Adhyan had created this documentation at
https://mifosforge.jira.com/wiki/spaces/docs/pages/153387033/Configure+Notifications
but I think all the work you've done around subscriber groups recently
supersedes that.

I know you created the doc on configuration of active MQ at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Setting+up+ActiveMQ+for+Fineract+1.0
but i've not been able to find anything else.

With the release now out, I want to make sure users know to properly
configure the notifications - both enabling it, configuring subscriber
groups, configuring for which events notifications occur, etc.

Thanks,

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*
President/CEO, Mifos Initiative

Re: Documentation for Configuration of Notifications Framework

Posted by Courage Angeh <co...@gmail.com>.
You're welcome Ippez

Posted by Ippez Robert <ip...@gmail.com>.
Hi Courage,