Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Nicolas Kalkhof <nk...@web.de> on 2006/10/30 09:51:28 UTC

af|panelBox ignores background color override

hi folks,

i&#180;m having trouble trying to define custom skin parameters for the panelBox. it seems that trinidad (current trunk) ignors any changes in background color. the same works fine for ADF faces 10.1.3.1.

my skin css fragment looks like this:

af|panelBox::header {
  background-color: #000000;
  color: #000000;
  height: 15px;
}

af|panelBox::body {
  background-color: #000000;
  color: #000000;
  height: 45px;
}

and the jspx fragment:

the background stays white :(

any ideas?

regards,
nicolas
Jetzt gratis testen! http://freemail.web.de/home/landingpad/?mc=021130

Re: af|panelBox ignores background color override

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Also, you should take a look at the skin documentation. Some new panelBox
selectors were added to allow round edges and so on.

I found the problem. It's because the selectors inherited from simple get
stronger CSS priority than your. This is bad, I'll probably move those style
to minimal instead in order to prevent such issue from happening again.

~ Simon

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.