Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/02/10 19:02:39 UTC

[Trinidad] version 2.0 branches,...... Please read :-)

Hello

the OLD trindiad2 branch has been reloacted, to:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/branches/OLD_trinidad-2.0.x/

the NEW branch (which contains the latest greatest work from trunk) is
now named "2.0.x":
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/branches/trinidad-2.0.x/

If you have questions, let me know!

-Matthias

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 6:54 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 6:39 PM, Gabrielle Crawford
> <ga...@oracle.com> wrote:
>> Hi Matthias,
>>
>> What is the new branch for?
>
> contains stuff that has been fixed on trunk.
>
>> Are you saying that will be trunk?
>
> maybe soon; see the other email
>
>> Why not just make the 2.0.x branch trunk?
>
> see other email; I want to give a heads-up instead of swapping out
> trunk...
>
> -Matthias
>
> PS: this will be renamed... (after that is done, another email is around ehre)
>

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Gab
>>
>> Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> there is a new branch:
>>>
>>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/trinidad/branches/matzewTrinidad2002/
>>> yes... it will be renamed ... / relocated; soon....
>>> (see my other email)
>>>
>>> Also, I am about to generate a new (alpha/beta) release for the 2.0.x
>>> offerings
>>> (will contain changes BEFORE this new branch has been created)
>>>
>>> -Matthias
>>>

> --
> Matthias Wessendorf

Matthias Wessendorf