Posted to repository@apache.org by Henk Penning <he...@apache.org> on 2010/09/25 13:20:59 UTC

[nick] your MAVEN repo artifacts

Hi Nick Burch,

  I keep an eye on the apache Maven repo, and I noticed that :

  -- you own 1 unsigned artifact

  For more info on problems, please see

    http://people.apache.org/~henkp/repo/

  Info on how to fix this, can be found in the FAQ :

    http://people.apache.org/~henkp/repo/faq.html

  Thanks a lot,

  Regards,

  Henk Penning -- apache.org infrastructure

----------------------------------------------------------------   _
Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ _
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / _/
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 251 3791 _/ _/
http://www.cs.uu.nl/staff/henkp.html          M penning@cs.uu.nl  _/

Re: [nick] your MAVEN repo artifacts

Posted by "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>.
On Sat, 25 Sep 2010, Nick Burch wrote:

> Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 14:16:50 +0100 (BST)
> From: Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>
> To: Henk Penning <he...@apache.org>
> Cc: repository@apache.org
> Subject: Re: [nick] your MAVEN repo artifacts
>
> On Sat, 25 Sep 2010, Henk Penning wrote:
>>  I keep an eye on the apache Maven repo, and I noticed that :
>>
>>  -- you own 1 unsigned artifact
>
> Quite why maven decided not to upload that one .asc file, when it managed a
> dozen others, I don't know...
>
> I've uploaded the signature file by hand. Hopefully that has fixed the issue,
> but please shout if anything remains to be sorted!

Nick,

   ... re-ran the checker ; fixed ; thanks for the quick response.

     http://people.apache.org/~henkp/repo/

> Nick

   Regards,

   HPP

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta              R Uithof WISK-412  _/ \_
Faculty of Science, Utrecht University T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Budapestlaan 6, 3584CD Utrecht, NL     F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/          M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/

Re: [nick] your MAVEN repo artifacts

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.