Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by allasso <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/03 05:27:39 UTC

StandardAnalyzer specifications

Hello,

I am sorry if this is posted somewhere else, but I think I sent it to
the wrong list and I am trying again.

Is there anywhere I can find specifications for StandardAnalyzer?

I am looking for specs that tell just how StandardAnalyzer tokenizes
search terms, and how it deals with special combination of characters,
eg:

alpo@dogfood.com becomes:

  alpo@dogfood.com

while

alpo1@dogfood.com becomes :

  alpo1
  dogfood.com

Brian's becomes Brian

etc.

Thanks,  Allasso Travesser

Re: StandardAnalyzer specifications

Posted by allasso <al...@gmail.com>.
On 6/3/10, Allasso Travesser <al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/3/10, Allasso Travesser <al...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> You can look at StandardTokenizerImpl.jflex file. Also Lucene has
>>> WikipediaTokenizerImpl.jflex if you are interested.
>>>

>> Thanks so much, just what I was looking for.
>>
>> A search for StandardTokenizerImpl.jflex brought up this post as well:
>> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/lucene/java-user/80846#80846
>> which was very helpful.
>>
>> Allasso
>
> Do you know what the difference between HAS_DIGIT and ALPHANUM is?

duh, never mind....

Posted by allasso <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by allasso <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.