Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Kjome <ho...@visi.com> on 2003/03/09 09:14:36 UTC

Re: Solved my problems with apache to tomcat integration through mod_jk

 >Then I noticed one thing...
 >in the how to John says nothing about configuring connectors, but in the
 >default server.xml there is Coyote/JK2 configured....
 >but mod_jk should be used with the normal AJP connector.

This is incorrect.  The CoyoteConnector is a complete replacement for the
AJP13Connector and both mod_jk and jk2 work just fine with it.

Jake

R: Solved my problems with apache to tomcat integration through mod_jk

Posted by Simone Chiaretta <si...@logicapiu.it>.
I know it's incorrect, but it works fine both the way (of course just one at
time)
that's why I cannot understand the behaveour
Simo