Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by vijaymhaskar <vi...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/19 10:04:57 UTC

Nutch: Connection Exception

Whenever i trying to make connection through nutch to internet Connection
refused exception coming, my internet also working i'm not able to find
whats the problem can anybody plz help.

Re: Nutch: Connection Exception

Posted by mmartinek <mi...@gmail.com>.
Are you behind a proxy?

Re: Nutch: Connection Exception

Posted by Simão Fontes <si...@gmail.com>.
If you need the community to awser you, you need to ask good
questions. Try to read this page from the wiki
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/Becoming_A_Nutch_Developer, and also

Best regards