Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Bharani <bh...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/16 07:37:55 UTC

Combining Proximity & Range search

Hi,

Is it possible to combine proximity search together with range in a query.
My document will have a multivalued compound field like

revision_01012007
review_02012007

i am thinking of a query like comp:"type:review date:[02012007 TO
02282007]"~0
type and date are fields indexed by copyField extracted from the compound
comp field

Is this possible with solr?

Thanks
Bharani

Re: Combining Proximity & Range search

Posted by Bharani <bh...@yahoo.com>.
I am trying my best to figure out the correct way to do this
http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=12456399&framed=y

I just came across the collapseFilter ( solr 236). I think i will give that
a try.

Thanks hossman for the reply

Bharani