Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Faisal Azizullah <fa...@connectloud.com> on 2013/05/07 17:26:13 UTC

Dispatcher

Hi,

Can some one point me to the documentation/source code of Dispatcher in cloud stack .

Thanks,

Faisal

Re: Dispatcher

Posted by Wei ZHOU <us...@gmail.com>.
Hi Faisal,

Please have a look at the last page of this presentation
http://www.slideshare.net/cloudstack/cloudstack-architecture

Wei

Re: Dispatcher

Posted by Faisal Azizullah <fa...@connectloud.com>.
Thanks Vijay,

RE: Dispatcher

Posted by Vijayendra Bhamidipati <vi...@citrix.com>.
Hi Faisal,

Posted by Kelven Yang <ke...@citrix.com>.
API job dispatch and internal job execution are managed through Async Job
facility inside CloudStack. You can look at
ApiServer.java/ApiDispather.java/AsyncJobManagerImpl.java in source code
to get more details.

I'm currently working on improving VM state sync, HA and job management as
a whole as an enhancement feature, the work includes job scheduling, job
serialization, job monitoring, job concurrency control and a message bus
for job event notification, I will write down more details once I've got
time and notify the community accordingly

Kelven