Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Frank G Hahn <ef...@cs.auc.dk> on 2000/09/19 11:56:59 UTC

RE: Homepage says .. make it easy to read and WRITE xml-data .. h ow to write ?

No.
I get the impression that writing/generating xml-code is not part of
the project. My problem is to generate valid xml, but I do it using normal
string-write operations now. Couldn't find any other way to do it, besides
creating the DOM-tree-structure before writing appears more complicated
anyway.

/Frank