Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by shoenigman <sc...@hotmail.com> on 2010/06/15 16:43:12 UTC

SQLMap Question - Select Statement

I have a quick question about writing a select statement that returns an
object inside of another object...

Say I have a Java bean named Message that has an instance variable named
statusid which is a long. I also have an enum named Status that contains
statusid (long) and statusdesc (String). These two classes map to Oracle
tables named MESSAGE and STATUS respectively...

Right now the select statement correctly returns the statusid value from the
db and sets it in the Message object. However, I want to replace the
statusid instance variable in Message with the enum Status and have a more
complex query that returns the Message along with both values from the
STATUS lookup table in the form of my enum.

How would this work in the SQLMap? Does anybody have an example of this?
Thanks in advance!

Re: SQLMap Question - Select Statement

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
The ibatis project has moved and been renamed.

It is no longer being maintained as an Apache project, but has moved
(along with the development team) here:

http://www.mybatis.org/

Please join us at the new location by joining the mailing list here:

http://groups.google.com/group/mybatis-user