Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Daniel Ruan <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/21 07:28:41 UTC

Display Trackback URL

How do I get Roller to display the trackback URL at the end of a blog
entry?  From what I read, Roller supports it but I have not figured out
which setting to use to turn it on.  I have only the "comments" link
displayed.

Thanks,

Daniel

Re: Display Trackback URL

Posted by ed...@eddgrant.com.
If memory serves correctly I think your 'day' Velocity template needs to use the '#showTrackbackAutodiscovery($entry)' macro, although I might be wrong as that may only be for switching on the autodiscovery code rather than the trackback itself. The Roller template guide may be of help to you here: http://mirror.fubra.com/ftp.apache.org/roller/roller-4/v4.0.1/docs/roller-template-guide.pdf

Cheers,

Edd