Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Stefanie Zhao <st...@163.com> on 2019/01/18 06:24:27 UTC

Permissions about confluence

Hi Chris,

Thanks for helping us on creating confluence privilege for IoTDB members. I am now working on organizing IoTDB documentation on Apache Confluence website, but there are still some questions:

1. Lack of permission to organize IoTDB space sidebar and customizable space shortcuts. Because these two things will help the readers and our members finding documentation in a short time, I think it is better to config them. The Confluence documentation says the configuration is from the bottom of the sidebar called `Configure sidebar`, but I do not find this in my page.
2. Lack of permission to restrict a page or blog post. We need some pages to be visible only to our project members, but the page shows that I do not have permission.

May I ask for these permissions? If it is convenient, please add `zhaoxinyi`, `qiaojialin` and `hxd`. Many thanks!

Best, Xinyi
--
Xinyi Zhao(Stefanie)
School of Software, Tsinghua University

Re: Permissions about confluence

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I have the permission now.

hxd is me, which is short to Huang XiangDong.  :D

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang
School of Software, Tsinghua University