Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Marko Bauhardt <mb...@101tec.com> on 2009/08/09 20:32:36 UTC

nutch gui on github

Hi list.
On github.com we have forked the branch "tags/release-1.0" from the
nutch project http://github.com/apache/nutch.
This fork is available at http://github.com/101tec/nutch/tree/nutch-gui.

In the next days/weeks we will commit step by step the update of the
new nutch admin gui.
You can checkout this branch, test it etc.

And we will write some documentation how you can use it.

marko

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
101tec GmbH

Halle (Saale), Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
http://www.101tec.com

Re: nutch gui on github

Posted by "nicolas.frances" <Ni...@voltimum.com>.
I have tested it on a brand new server with Ubuntu / Java 1.6 JDK nothing
else. I keep on getting servlet error and an hadoop log file :

2011-01-02 18:54:17,791 WARN  servlet.PageNotFound - No mapping found for
HTTP request with URI [/general/auth/login.html] in DispatcherServlet with
name 'springapp'

I also noticed error when Jetty server is loading: "bin/nutch admin
/tmp/nutch 50060"
2011-01-02 18:52:56,601 WARN  http.HttpContext - Invalid welcome file:
/index.jsp

Best regards,

Nicolas