Posted to users@maven.apache.org by rajas kumar <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/09 06:04:46 UTC

I need help for to generate websphere xmi (ibm-ejb-bind.xmi) files using script for session bean

Hai Maven Users,

  In our project we are using session beans only. I want to generate websphere xmi files through script.

 If any body work on this plz send references how to generate ibm-ejb-bind.xmi and ibm-ejb-ext.xmi using script.  I have used maven-was5-plugin-1.2.  I am able to fire each goal in this plugin if i am using Assembly application genarated xmi files. I dont want to use Assembly application generated xmi files.

So, I need suggesion and reference to  generate xmi file for websphere-5.1 using script.

regs,
raja.

 The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!