Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ronliddle <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/10 18:08:06 UTC

Passing request parameter to t:dataScroller

I have a page that is using a dataScroller and accepts a request parameter
for filtering the data.  The initial call to the page works and the data is
filtered.  However each subsequent request (ie. clicking on next page in
scroller) fails because the filter parameter is not sent.  I have included
the value of the parameter as a hidden item on the page and the backing bean
that delivers the data as a List has the necessary property to store it.  I
have also tried the t:saveState tag to store the value of the parameter but
hasn't worked either.  Is this a limitation of the dataScroller or am I just
missing something?  I am using tomahawk 1.1.3 and have tried 1.1.5 with the
same results.

Thanks in advance,
Ron Liddle