Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by wa...@correo.unam.mx on 2006/02/25 23:32:20 UTC

New Feature Idea

Hello,

I'm from Mexico and I guess that Geronimo's spanish translation isn't a bad idea.
I don't know if you have started that process, but I would like to contribute to
it: create a "Geronimo-with-spanish-text-and-doc" like stuff/version.
Anyway, continue with this great project!!

Regards,
Ing. Waldo Ramírez Montaño

You can also contact me to this e-mail (it's from work):
wramirez@banxico.org.mx

www.correo.unam.mx
UNAMonos Comunicándonos

Re: New Feature Idea

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com>.
2006/3/7, ciukes2@gmail.com <ci...@gmail.com>:

> I'd like help with that and contribute Polish translation. Where/How to
> start?

Excellent! I think
http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Home
would be an excellent place for it. Please create a task in JIRA so it
won't be missed.

Jak bedziesz mial jakiekolwiek pytania pisz. Z przyjemnoscia pomoge.

> ciukes.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.org.pl

Re: New Feature Idea

Posted by "ciukes2@gmail.com" <ci...@gmail.com>.

Re: New Feature Idea

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <el...@gmail.com>.
2006/2/25, waldo.ramirez@correo.unam.mx <wa...@correo.unam.mx>:
> Hello,
>
> I'm from Mexico and I guess that Geronimo's spanish translation isn't a bad idea.

Hi,

I was thinking quite along these lines, but about Polish translation.
It's a very good idea to provide localized messages for end users and
although I don't speak Spanish I'm certainly in favour of helping in
it.

Create a JIRA task at
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10220 and
go for it.

NB I don't think Geronimo's ready to be internationalized since
there's no infrastructure yet, but it's going to be a good start.

> Ing. Waldo Ramírez Montaño

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski