Posted to wagon-dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2008/06/01 02:55:50 UTC

Re: dependency on commons-httpclient in wagon-http-shared?

lightweight excludes it, but it's because it has classes shared
between webdav and http.

I think maybe I'll move therm into http and just have webdav depend on
http.

- Brett

On 01/06/2008, at 6:16 AM, Joakim Erdfelt wrote:

> Just curious as to why we have a dependency on commons-httpclient in
> wagon-http-shared?
>
> That would cause a dependency on commons-httpclient in the wagon-
> http-lightweight.
> Do we want that?
>
> - Joakim

Brett Porter
brett@apache.org
http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

Re: dependency on commons-httpclient in wagon-http-shared?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 01/06/2008, at 10:55 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

> lightweight excludes it, but it's because it has classes shared
> between webdav and http.
>
> I think maybe I'll move therm into http and just have webdav depend
> on http.

Actually, since that would drag in both providers, probably
undesirably, I'm just going to leave it as is.