Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Roland Weber <ht...@dubioso.net> on 2006/08/06 13:17:10 UTC

[HttpComponents] Gump, Maven, Ant

Hi folks,

does GUMP rely on the Maven or Ant version of our build process?
And are HttpComponents built by Gump yet in the first place?

cheers,
  Roland

Re: [HttpComponents] Gump, Maven, Ant

Posted by Roland Weber <ht...@dubioso.net>.
Hi Oleg,

> I _believe_ Gump supported Ant build files only a while ago. This may
> have changed since then, though.

Thanks.

I'm deep into rewriting the build file for HttpAsync. Compiling, packaging
and running tests (as if there were any :-) is completed. I need some more
time to take care of Clover and to straighten out some naming conventions.

Right now, I'm gonna take a break. I'll watch some Formula 1, then I'll
go cycling for a while, and have something to eat. I hope to post a first
take for review this evening.

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Sun, 2006-08-06 at 13:17 +0200, Roland Weber wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> does GUMP rely on the Maven or Ant version of our build process?

Hi Roland,
I _believe_ Gump supported Ant build files only a while ago. This may
have changed since then, though.

> And are HttpComponents built by Gump yet in the first place?

Not yet. This still needs to be taken care of

Oleg