Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/07 10:09:08 UTC

New Votes

Hi All

Thanks for the votes on the previous release attempt over the holiday
period. It looks like I made a mistake with the 7.0.7 release with the
wrong artifacts being deployed, and the Activation/JAXB upgrades in 7.1.2
and 8.0.1 meant the activation implementation was dropped (it was part of
activation.jar previously). If you were depending on this in your
application, you would have seen a breakage.

I've resolved these and will roll further releases later today.

Thanks

Jon

Re: New Votes

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.