Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2012/03/16 13:31:51 UTC

Re: Error on "mvn clean install"

Hmm, not sure.  What is host " iedub98", do you know?  My guess is that
your guest wifi is serving up DNS settings that somehow reference this host.

Your problem, as it stands, is with your interaction with Maven and your
network.  You should look into your Maven conf settings.xml (either in your
Maven installation, under the conf/ directory, or in ~/.m2/settings.xml if
you've created one).

The Maven ref page [1] may help; I'd be looking at mirrors and proxies.

If all else fails, pop down to your local starbucks!  After all, once
you've actually pulled the artifacts from Maven central repo, you can then
carry on working in Maven offline mode (-o flag)

Dan

[1]  http://maven.apache.org/settings.html

PS: I'm cc'ing to isis-users because this query lives better there;
isis-dev is for developers of Isis itself.  Thx.