Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/28 00:11:03 UTC

[FlexJS] Status of Slider and NumericStepper?

I'm trying to use NumericStepper or Slider with the latest nightly (tried
both develop and dual), but they don't seem to be working.

The initial values are not displayed, and while I can change the value with
NumericStepper, Slider doesn't seem to be interactive.

<js:Slider value="20" minimum="10" maximum="50" stepSize="10"/>
<js:NumericStepper value="20" minimum="10" maximum="50" stepSize="10"/>

Are they currently in a bad state?

- Josh

Re: [FlexJS] Status of Slider and NumericStepper?

Posted by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com>.
NumericStepper must not have been finished for some reason. Or perhaps the
view bead was operating (at some point in time) on both the JS and SWF
sides. The NumericStepperView bead is now in a COMPILE::SWF block.

This is one of those cases where there *may be* enough overlap with the
SWF and JS sides that perhaps both platforms should use a view bead.

Josh's changes work, of course, so I guess we are good here.

‹peter

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.
Stepper interactive but not initialized [1].

[1] https://paste.apache.org/lOJa

Re: [FlexJS] Status of Slider and NumericStepper?

Posted by yishayw <yi...@hotmail.com>.
As for slider, it looks like the recent changes in layout [1] prevented the
absolute coordinates from showing on the screen. Fixed it for now by
explicitly setting position to absolute.

[1]
http://apache-flex-development.2333347.n4.nabble.com/FlexJS-Layouts-td61120.html