Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Unico Hommes <Un...@hippo.nl> on 2003/11/10 11:42:13 UTC

[VOTE RESULTS] FOM sendStatus/setStatus

Unico Hommes wrote:
> - cocoon.sendStatus(status)
> - cocoon.sendStatus(status, message)
> - cocoon.response.setStatus(status)
> - cocoon.response.setStatus(status,message)

The vote passed. (I think) I counted 6 positive votes and no negative
ones. I will be making the changes right after the code freeze.

Cheers, Unico

Re: [VOTE RESULTS] FOM sendStatus/setStatus

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Unico Hommes wrote:

>Unico Hommes wrote:
>

>>- cocoon.sendStatus(status)
>>- cocoon.sendStatus(status, message)
>>- cocoon.response.setStatus(status)
>>- cocoon.response.setStatus(status,message)
>>

>The vote passed. (I think) I counted 6 positive votes and no negative ones. I will be making the changes right after the code freeze.

Just a remark: what's the difference between cocoon.sendStatus and
response.setStatus? Furthermore, I would like this feature to be defined
at the environment level and not only in the flowscript. Methods of the
"cocoon" object should just be wrappers around features available also
in regular Java code.

Sylvain