Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Kyle Dunn <kd...@pivotal.io> on 2017/02/14 17:51:59 UTC

Re: Using PXF without HAWQ

I've added some technical details around PXF to the "Document HAWQ to PXF
APIs" task: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1234

This was helpful in troubleshooting an issue so I figured the community
would find value in it as well in support of Roman's idea about a
standalone client.

-Kyle

--
*Kyle Dunn | Data Engineering | Pivotal*
Direct: 303.905.3171 <3039053171> | Email: kdunn@pivotal.io

Re: Using PXF without HAWQ

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Kyle Dunn <kd...@pivotal.io> wrote:
> I've added some technical details around PXF to the "Document HAWQ to PXF
> APIs" task: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAWQ-1234
>
> This was helpful in troubleshooting an issue so I figured the community
> would find value in it as well in support of Roman's idea about a
> standalone client.

Great notes, Kyle! Thanks for sharing. I'm sure you'll uncover more
as you go -- please add them as comments to the JIRA!

Thanks,
Roman.