Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2004/02/23 15:29:48 UTC

changing the maven repo location

Not something that leaps out to me from the faq, wiki or site, but what's
the variable to change where a user's maven repository/plugin are located?

I want to run two maven's under one user without interaction.

Thanks,

Hen

Re: changing the maven repo location

Posted by Tim Chen <tc...@tampabay.rr.com>.
Hi Henri,

Look at
maven.plugin.dir  default ${maven.home}/plugins
maven.repo.local  default ${maven.home.local}/repository
Each individual user can set his or her preferences by putting those in
their ${home}/build.properties

-Tim

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.