Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Abhishek Roy <ab...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/09 18:43:57 UTC

storm-0.9.0.1 OR apache-storm-0.9.1-incubating

Hi,

I am quite new to storm and would be using this framework to re-start one
of our previous project.
I was wondering what would be the best practice to work with in terms of
storm latest version -
storm-0.9.0.1
<https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dj86w8ojecgsam7/storm-0.9.0.1.zip>
* or *apache-storm-0.9.1-incubating
<http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/storm/apache-storm-0.9.1-incubating/apache-storm-0.9.1-incubating.tar.gz>

I was hoping if I could get logical advice on why one should be preferred
over other at the current situation?

Thanks and Regards,
Abhishek Roy

Re: storm-0.9.0.1 OR apache-storm-0.9.1-incubating

Posted by Abhishek Roy <ab...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your valuable input Dan. That was helpful in resolving the
initial uncertainty.

Thanks and Regards,
Abhishek Roy

Posted by Abhishek Roy <ab...@gmail.com>.