Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ville Virtanen <vi...@orientimport.fi> on 2013/08/30 07:55:45 UTC

5.4-alpha-15 resource exceptions

Dear list,

just tried to upgrade from 5.4-alpha-14 to 5.4-alpha-15, but the log is
littered with exceptions like this:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Resource
classpath:com/orient/web/customer/base/SecureBasePage.class does not match
the case of the actual file name,
'E:\projects\Orient\customer\target\classes\com\orient\web\customer\base\Sec
ureBasePage.class'.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Resource
context:WEB-INF/customerclient.properties does not match the case of the
actual file name,
E:\projects\Orient\customer\src\main\webapp\WEB-INF\customerclient.propertie
s'.

I'm running a maven build with jetty:run. What should I change to get up &
running?

Ville

VS: 5.4-alpha-15 resource exceptions

Posted by Ville Virtanen <vi...@orientimport.fi>.
Hi,

created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-2165 to address this.

Ville

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
Please open a new one

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 10:28 AM, Ville Virtanen <
ville.virtanen@orientimport.fi> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for the info. Should I reopen ticket
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-1007 or create new one?
>
> (And thanks for all the hard work, 5.4 is proving to be awesome!)
>
> Ville

Massimo Lusetti

VS: 5.4-alpha-15 resource exceptions

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

The source for Tapestry training, mentoring and support. Contact me to learn

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry