Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Cyrille de Lambert <cy...@auguria.net> on 2006/08/01 17:43:05 UTC

Add new payement method

Hi all,

I want to purpose new payment method without implement all interface
like cybersource.

I need to send amount of order with other parameters to the bank but I
don't have to pruprose to the client to input Credit Card Number in my
site. The codes of credit cards cannot be stored on a ecommerce site of
trade in the French legislation.

I seek the means of being nearest possible to the OFBiz implement in
order to be able to propose the means of payment cyberplus (organization
of the Banque Populaire bank) to the OFBiz project.

Regards

PS : Sorry I french

--
AUGURIA
Cyrille de Lambert

Re: Add new payement method

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Cyrille,

AFAIK, it seems that you have to do yourself you road from that point. I will ask tomorrow to someone who hopefully have done some work around this thematic...

Jacques

PS : I'm french too ;o)