Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/01 01:29:21 UTC

Re: CamelBlueprintTestSupport and URL Handler Service

if you can put together a simple test-case i would gladly take a look
for you. the blueprint test support can be tricky when depending on
external services to be present, but it can usually be coaxed to work
:)

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 11:00 AM, samslara <sa...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>   I'm trying to use CamelBlueprintTestSupport to simulate how we have our
> production setup as but i'm running into a problem.  Our production setup
> makes use of OSGi URL Handler Service to handle certain URLs that are in our
> blueprint files however when using CamelBlueprintTestSupport I can't seem to
> register any URL handlers that my blueprint file needs.  I'm attempting to
> do this by registering an OSGi service of type
> org.osgi.service.url.AbstractURLStreamHandlerService with the property
> "url.handler.protocol=classpath" which is the scheme of my URL.  This works
> in our regular OSGi container (Servicemix 4.3.0 btw) but not using
> CamelBlueprintTestSupport.  For my test I'm using Camel 2.12.1.  Any ideas
> on what may be the problem?

Christian Posta
http://www.christianposta.com/blog
twitter: @christianposta

Re: CamelBlueprintTestSupport and URL Handler Service

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

camel-test-blueprint does not use a real OSGi container. But uses
pojosr which only offers a limited functionality of OSGi container.

For your use-case you need to use pax-exam for testing which bootup a
real Karaf OSGi container.

--
Claus Ibsen