Posted to graffito-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jason Novotny <no...@aei.mpg.de> on 2005/09/01 11:21:28 UTC

interested in graffito for GridSphere

Hi,

    I'm the lead developer of the GridSphere portal www.gridsphere.org
also JSR-168 compliant and would be very interested in supporting
Graffito as a CMS solution for our portal-- I believe this would help
both our projects by not forcing us to reinvent another wheel and
showcasing the vendor independance of Graffito to be useful in other
portlet containers. I see the documentation is currently quite sparse
but I would be happy to act as a guinea pig for deploying into our
container.

    Thanks, Jason

Re: interested in graffito for GridSphere

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
See on http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/build.html

Posted by Jason Novotny <no...@aei.mpg.de>.
    Thanks Christophe!