Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/05 23:40:28 UTC

code freeze 3.2.10/3.3.4

So - code freeze for the tp32 and tp33 branches is in effect at this point.
We'll use this thread to discuss issues related to 3.2.10 and 3.3.4 leading
up to the build of release artifacts for 10/15. We currently have a few PRs
that need merging to those branches,

https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/952 (submit scripts with
gremlin-javascript)
https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/pull/953 (minor fix for testing around
inject in .net)

but they are related to GLVs so we shouldn't be affecting the ability of
graph providers to test against the core code. If those merge during code
freeze, I don't think that's too big a problem.

Note that the master branch will remain open for development during this
time period.

Anyone care to volunteer for release manager duties for either of these
releases?

Re: code freeze 3.2.10/3.3.4

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
tp32 is now open for business - snapshots/docs are deployed.

Re: code freeze 3.2.10/3.3.4

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.

Re: code freeze 3.2.10/3.3.4

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.