Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Thibault Cassan <th...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/21 11:54:48 UTC

Doc about camel, cxf and WS-Discovery

Hi all,

Do you know  where I can find a documentation about using WS-Discovery with
camel-cxf ?
I read there (http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-discovery.html) that I only had
to add two jars to enable WS-Discovery. I think I could only put those jars
in karaf, have them automatically wrapped, to have them start advertising
the services, but was wondering if there was a better solution somewhere.

I use servicemix 4.5, and so camel 2.10.3

Thanks,
Thibault

Re: Doc about camel, cxf and WS-Discovery

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

As the WS-Discovery works as a service, I think you just need to make sure the two jars are wrapped rightly.
Please let us know if you find anything wrong, I'd like to spend some time to get all WS-Discovery things work :)

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat