Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/06/01 09:17:23 UTC

[UPDATE] ServiceMix Specs 1.9.0 release later today ?

Hi,

in addition of the ServiceMix Bundles 2017.05 release, I would like to release
ServiceMix Specs 1.9.0 later today.
This release will include couple of fixes (on annotation-api and activation-api)
and add a json-api spec.

No objection ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [UPDATE] ServiceMix Specs 1.9.0 release later today ?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes 2.9.0, typo mistake ;)

Regards
JB