Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/04 14:51:14 UTC

Docker image for cloudstack simulator

For those of you interested, I finally got around to fixing the docker image for the simulator.

The Dockerfile has been committed to all branches.

The images are available at:

https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/runseb/cloudstack/

What does that mean ?

If you have Docker installed on your machine:

docker pull runseb/cloudstack
docker run -d -p 8080:8080 runseb/cloudstack

and you will have the 4.6.0-SNAPSHOT simulator running …

I added tags for 4.3.2, 4.4.3 and 4.5.0

This is not an automated build

enjoy,

-sebastien

Re: Docker image for cloudstack simulator

Posted by Nguyen Anh Tu <ng...@gmail.com>.
I ran this image on top of mesosphere. It's awesome :-)

Cheers,

--Tuna