Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/07 18:14:57 UTC

Comparison of type inconsistencies

Here’s the promised doc.

I still need to fill in Numbers Strings and Objects, but it’s a start…

Anyone who wants to help fill in the details, is welcome to…

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xKH9nIF68pZQD0W6H39PAW_0BeVkAffoWCoYxKDekj0/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xKH9nIF68pZQD0W6H39PAW_0BeVkAffoWCoYxKDekj0/edit?usp=sharing>

Harbs

Re: Comparison of type inconsistencies

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
I find it very tedious to write in the wiki.

Google Docs is much more user friendly to me.

We can copy it to wherever we want…