Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com> on 2020/12/26 18:16:52 UTC

gradle issues/questions

Season's greetings to all,

I'm working with a maven project that uses a library; I need to fix a
bug in the library. After the fix, I'll want to publish the library to
my maven groupid. After downloading the project, I discovered it used
gradle for building. My final fix to get it to build was to set the
project's jdk property from default j-15, to jdk1.8. And then I found an
install action in NBs navigator to get something into the local
repository. (Clean and build does that for maven project, but not gradle)

My question: having never used gradle, I'm looking for info on
publishing to maven repository; like where this is specified in the
project's gradle property files. I'll need to tweak the destination,
maybe some options...

I generally do mvn from the command line, not the IDE.

Any recommendations on docs, NB and/or gradle, to help me start to get
up to speed appreciated.

-ernie

Re: gradle issues/questions

Posted by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com>.
"./gradlew build --scan" showed deprecation

    The configuration :extensions:compileClasspath was resolved without
    accessing the project in a safe manner.

This seems related to the type of problem I'm having, so I'll see what I
can see. The deprecation warning suggested looking at

    https://docs.gradle.org/5.3.1/userguide/troubleshooting_dependency_resolution.html#sub:configuration_resolution_constraints

So I'll struggle with this for a while...

Re: gradle issues/questions

Posted by Ernie Rael <er...@raelity.com>.

Re: gradle issues/questions

Posted by Laszlo Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.